Following the redesign of the Ubuntu UK logo and the overall updated branding for the Ubuntu project we have been redesigning the UK team website. The website will be used for news articles about the activities of the team and has a range of other features, which will evolve and adapt over time, the current features of the site include:
- Event announcements and reports
- Links to our Loco Directory page
- Recipe database (register on the site and submit your own ideas)
- Twitter updates mentioning ubuntu-uk
- A map of Ubuntu users in the UK (please add yourself)
- A read only view of todays IRC conversations in the #ubuntu-uk channel
- An embedded web chat interface to the IRC channel for support questions and general discussions.